Ty Cobb Educational Foundation
P.o. Box 937
Sharpsburg, GA 30277
As of April 2020 scholarships have been awarded totaling $18,679,024.
Printable Scholarship Application
Undergraduate students who are residents of Georgia, are U.S. citizens and have demonstrated financial need, and have completed at least 30 semester or 45 quarter hours of academic credits with an average of “B” or higher in an accredited college or university are eligible to apply for Ty Cobb scholarships (must be a high school graduate). The college or university must be accredited by a regional crediting body recognized by the Council for Higher Education.
Students with higher academic averages and the greatest financial need will be given priority.
Professional students pursuing their MD/DO or DMD/DDS degrees who are residents of the State of Georgia, are U.S. citizens and have demonstrated financial need are eligible to apply for Ty Cobb scholarships.
All forms and information must be postmarked by March 1st. The transcript must be official and must include grades of the current fall semester or quarter.
- A completed application form including a section stating the specific circumstances which cause you to request financial assistance.
- A letter of recommendation from a faculty member, academic dean or advisor.
- Official transcripts of all college studies including fall semester or quarter grades.
- Most recent tax return of you or your parents (whoever claims you on their tax return).
- Completed FAFSA filed with your financial aid office.
THE APPLICANT IS SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR MEETING ALL DEADLINES.